I would like to try it.
- Version: 2.50.01
- File Size: 3.8M
- Systems: Mac OS X 10.9+
- DOWNLOAD NOW
How to Remove Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21 in Mac OS X
This article is teaching you how to correctly remove Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21 in Mac OS X. Before performing the removal, let’s get to know more about Mac OS X, so that we will be able to safely, completely remove Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21.
Over the years, Mac OS has never given up on the desktop market. Evolved from Mac OS 9 to X, it went through eleven significant upgrades -- Cheetah, Puma, Jaguar, Panther, Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, and Yosemite, becoming more and more adaptive and user-friendly. The El Capitandu version in particular, fixed many bugs while a lot of new features have been added, and system security has been greatly enhanced as well. From these improvements, more and more developers find business opportunities and engage in designing apps for Mac. However, due to the distinctiveness of Mac OS X, its uninstallation can be quite distinctive to former Windows users, who might need a bit more operating system knowledge instead of simply dropping an app down the Trash.
So, how should we correctly, completely remove Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21?Download Mac App Remover
Generally, Manual Removal Requires the Following Steps:
Step 1: open the Activity Monitor, and search for the processes related to Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21, then quit them one by one.
Step 2: Check whether Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21 has its own built-in uninstaller. If it does, we use it. How to find its uninstaller?
- 2.1 Go to Find -> Go -> Application
- 2.2 Locate Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21, right-click on it then select Show Package Contents
- 2.3 See if there is any file with “uninstall” or “remove” in its name, which should be the built-in uninstaller of an application. And we run it to activate the removal.
Step 3: If Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21 doesn’t have its own uninstaller or you can’t find it, the operations can be a bit complicated.Download Mac App Remover
- 3.1 In the upper-right corner of your screen, click the Magnifier icon to open Spotlight Search. Type “Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21” in the box, and you will see the related folder(s)/file(s). According to the result, respectively drag it (them) to the Trash.
- 3.2 To fully remove Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21, we need to check the following folders for its remaining files, whose name should contain “Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21.”
- 3.2.1 Application Support
- 3.2.2 Caches
- 3.2.3 Containers
- 3.2.4 Frameworks
- 3.2.5 Logs
- 3.2.6 Preferences
- 3.2.7 Saved Application State
- 3.2.8 WebKit
- 3.3 Some files of Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21 could be set as “Read only”, so to find those files we shall change the settings to “Everyone > Read & Write.”
Performing the above steps should perfectly remove Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21.
Although the manual uninstallation is able to remove the apps you don’t want, it may take much time, and not everyone is tech-savvy enough to do that without involving in possible risks, for example, the mistaken deletion that leads to system crash.
To spare yourself the unsafe elements, you might as well try out a professional third-part tool, like MacRemover -- a small-sized but powerful Mac App uninstaller that supports the One Click Remove feature.
How to Remove Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21 with MacRemover?Download Mac App Remover
- 1> Download MacRemover.
- 2> Run it, select Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21 in the list of installed applications, then click the “Run Analysis” button.
- 3> MacRemover will analyze the installation information of Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21.
- 4> After the analysis, click “Complete Uninstall” to perfectly remove Solitaire City Deluxe 1.21.
Manual Removal & Auto Removal - How to Choose?
- 1> If you are a sophisticated user of Mac OS X and know well of its operating theory, then you can consider manual removal.
- 2> If you are a newbie to Mac OS X, then a third-party removal tool is suggested. Because these tools can automatically analyze & recognize the files which need to be deleted, and save a lot of time that you can spend working on your Mac.